Stay connected across a million Boingo hotspots
Please be advised that the delivery of your monthly November bank statement has been temporarily delayed. We are working to rectify this as soon as possible and apologise for any inconvenience.
More than a card, Visa gives you the freedom and peace of mind to make things happen. From dealing with unexpected situations, to making secure, convenient purchases anytime, anyplace; Visa puts you in control of your finances – and your future.
The Visa system links over a billion cardholders and more than 24 million acceptance locations worldwide.
You’re in control - Simple, Safe, Convenient.
Our Visa Debit Card is attached to any Transactional Account. You can use your card to access your own money thereby incurring no interest charges.
Worldwide ATM and EFTPOS Access
Your card is the key to a world of Visa card convenience.
You can use your card at any ATM where the Visa sign is displayed:
Your Visa card is accepted at over 20 million stores displaying the Visa logo. It is a perfect alternative to cash when purchasing a wide range of goods and services in a variety of locations.
Telephone and Internet Access
Your card provides you with the convenience to pay household bills or make purchases via the Internet or telephone.
Cash Advance Facilities
For cash advances, you can use your Visa card at any ATM displaying the Visa logo or over the counter at any financial institution accepting Visa.
Simply outsmart travel money. Load up to 11 currencies and use it at millions of locations worldwide everywhere Mastercard is accepted. Load, spend and top up your card on the go, so you’re always in control.
Cash passport can be purchased at your local branch. Get your Cash Passport now.
Safer and more secure than cash
Cash Passport offers 24/7 Global Assistance. If you lose your wallet, simply call us. Sometimes, these things happen. We’ll quickly organise a new card, free of charge and help you get emergency cash4 so you can keep enjoying your holiday.
Keep track of your travel money
‘My Account’ lets you manage your money wherever you are, like reloading your card and transferring between currencies. Shop with confidence knowing exactly how much you have to spend, or simply load more funds with the advantage of locked-in exchange rates2. Load up to 11 currencies: USD, EUR, GBP, NZD, CAD, SGD, JPY, THB, HKD, AED, AUD5.
Convenient and Contactless
Enjoy the freedom of travelling the world with just one card. Eat, shop or play wherever Mastercard® is accepted or withdraw from ATMs along the way, just as you would with your bank card at home. Quicker than cash, contactless payments can save you time when tapping with Cash Passport.
Free global Wi-Fi1
Get internet access via millions of Boingo hotspots globally. Get 3 months’ Boingo membership every time you top up your Cash Passport with $100 AUD or foreign currency equivalent.
Share or transfer your travel money
Transfer instantly, from your Cash Passport to another Cash Passport issued in Australia or New Zealand in available currencies.
Mastercard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 47 145 452 044, AFSL 386 837) arranges for the issue of the Multi-currency Cash Passport™ and Cash Passport™ Platinum (“Cash Passport”) in conjunction with the issuer, Heritage Bank Limited (ABN 32 087 652 024, AFSL 240 984). You should consider the Product Disclosure Statement for the relevant Cash Passport available at www.cashpassport.com.au before deciding to acquire the product. Any advice does not take into account your personal needs, financial circumstances or objectives and you should consider if it is appropriate for you. Please read and consider the Target Market Determination (TMD) to decide if a product is right for you.
MasterCard® and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
1. T&Cs apply. Wi-Fi is provided by Boingo hotspots. Visit cashpassport.com.au and mastercard.boingo.com for more information.
2. Lock-in your exchange rates means the exchange rate is locked in for the initial load only. The exchange rates for subsequent reloads will be set at the prevailing exchange rate at the time of the transaction.
3. Subject to any surcharge that may be imposed directly by merchants. Cash Passport is unable to be used for purchases related to gambling or adult entertainment. Currently Cash Passport cannot be used in the following countries and geographical regions due to sanctions that are currently in place: Crimea, Iran, North Korea, Sudan and Syria. If you attempt to use your card at merchants in any of these countries and geographical regions, your request will be declined. In addition, the ATMs and POS terminals are not owned or operated by the Issuer or MasterCard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Limited and the Issuer or MasterCard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Limited are not responsible for ensuring that merchants will accept the Card. For example, the Issuer and MasterCard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Limited cannot control when an ATM or POS terminal is due for maintenance or is faulty or if a merchant chooses not to accept the Card. In such cases, your Card may not function properly or be declined. For more information please see the Product Disclosure Statement at www.cashpassport.com.au.
4. T&Cs apply. Customer must contact Customer service to report lost or stolen card. Emergency cash can be arranged up to the balance on your Cash Passport, subject to availability of funds at the approved agent location.
5. Before you make a decision to acquire the card, please check www.cashpassport.com.au for the latest currencies supported.