Jump to

Help protect your investment property with cover provided by CGU Insurance

Landlords Residential Property Insurance helps give you added peace of mind for your investment property. Whether your property is damaged, by tenants, destroyed by fire, or if you’re owed rent or are liable for medical bills, you may be able to obtain coverage with Landlord’s insurance through CGU.

Landlords Insurance Options

Are you leaving some big-ticket items in the property you're renting out, like a fridge, couch or TV? Or is it completely empty? You can tailor your Landlord’s insurance through CGU to help suit your needs - with options to add extra cover for liability, rent default or loss of rent.

Important documents

Before you decide on the cover, read the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and Target Market Determinations. In the PDS you'll learn about what's covered and what's not.

Looking for guidance in choosing the right insurance for you?

We will work with you to find an insurance tailored to your specific needs. Contact us to get started!

We are here to help

Unity Bank Limited ABN 11 087 650 315, AFSL 240399 acts under its own AFSL and under an agreement with the issuer Insurance Australia Limited trading as CGU Insurance ABN 11 000 016 722, AFSL 227681. Any advice provided is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (“your personal circumstances”). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product, you should consider your personal circumstances and the relevant the Product Disclosure Statement and Target Market Determinations from here. If you purchase this insurance, we will receive a commission that is a percentage of the premium. Ask us for more details before we provide you with services.