- Eligible first home buyers may purchase a home with a deposit from as little as 5% without the cost of lenders mortgage insurance through the First Home Guarantee.1
- Unity Bank establishment, legal and valuation fees are waived for first home buyers.2
- Receive Free RP Data Property Reports which are invaluable in helping you determine a property's value and ultimately what you are prepared to pay.
- We offer a repayment holiday on all our variable home loans, so when you’ve built up enough buffer with your funds (available redraw) from making extra repayments on your home loan, you can stop or reduce the amount of loan repayments.
- You could possibly save thousands with the recent changes to NSW state government Stamp Duty. Use our Stamp Duty calculatorto find out your concessions and or exemptions in every state.
- We have a dedicated team of Home Loan Specialists who will help and guide at every stage of your property buying journey.
1. Credit eligibility, terms and conditions, fees & charges apply. Please note that the First Home Guarantee is not a cash payment or a deposit for your home loan.
2. Other fees and charges may apply and will be specified at the time the loan is approved.
Members will be required to meet the cost of any stamp duty and Government Fees applicable to their mortgage. The cost of these fees may vary in different States and Territories. Other fees and charges may apply and will be specified at the time the loan is approved.