Knowing what documents you need when applying for a personal loan can be tricky. Below is a list of necessary items to help you when applying for a personal loan.
One primary photographic ID (eg. driver’s licence or passport) or two non-photo IDs (eg. birth certificate, citizenship certificate, council rate notice, ATO tax assessment notice, bank cards, credit cards)
Proof of income
- For full time/part-time & casual employment, please supply your most recent payslip.
- Self Employed, you will need to supply the last 2 years lodged tax returns and your most recent Notice of Assessment (must be issued within the last Financial Year).
Items needed for a secured car loan
- A tax invoice for the car you are buying, that includes:
- car registration number
- vehicle ID number (VIN) or chassis number
- engine number
- purchase price
- Current Registration papers
- A current full comprehensive Insurance Policy
Other supporting documentation may be required upon request.
Credit eligibility criteria, terms and conditions, fees and charges apply