If you're going overseas, please let us know. It means we'll expect some transactions from overseas and can help look out for any suspicious transactions.
Update us through the banking app or by phone
- Log into the Unity Bank app
- Go to the Menu
- Tap Travel Overseas
- Enter your log in details
- Add your trip details, including:
- Your travel dates
- The countries you plan to visit
- Your contact details (email address and mobile number you'll be using overseas)
- Tap Finish
If successful you'll see an onscreen confirmation.
Alternatively, you can also notify us by phone.
Left the country already? Don't worry, you can still tell us about your travel plans by following the steps above.
Contacting Unity Bank when overseas
If something goes wrong while you're away, the best way to get it sorted is by phone. Call us on +61 2 8263 3200 from 8:00am to 7:00pm (AEST) Monday to Friday. If you can't get to a phone, you can email us or get in touch via Facebook or Twitter.